Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tired and Sunburned

After spending the last two days at my mom's nursery, it's SO good to be home! I got rid of a ton of stuff and made money but man it was hard work! As soon as I walked in my front
door, I headed straight to the shower. I got sunburned so the cool water felt so good. Oh and don't get me started on how much I LOVE air conditioning!! :) All in all I had a good time though and it was nice to spend time with my momma and help her out a little at the nursery.


I had been craving a grilled chicken salad from Logan's all week so Mike and I went last night and had a nice dinner. Afterwards we went to the theater and watched, The Goods. There were some really funny parts but, as a whole, it was kind of lame. I wish we would have watched, The Time Traveler's Wife, instead. Next time!



My Saturday has consisted of sleeping in, taking a shower, taking a nap, and baking a strawberry cake! Mike has been dealing with the insurance company, car lots, and banks all day. I'm cooking Mexican chicken and a green salad for dinner tonight and then we'll probably just cuddle up on the couch and get caught up on the DVR. It's been a perfect day so far!

0 comments: