Monday, August 10, 2009

One Year With My Love

Today marks one year since Mike and I went on our first date! We went to the movies to watch, Step Brother, and ate at a Chinese restaurant. The movie was good, the restaurant not so much. Afterwards he drove me home, walked me to the door, kissed me on the cheek and left. I was so nervous that night and later found out he was too.

Mike and I have known each other for almost 9 years. We used to live on the same street and have many of the same friends. I can't tell you what made the friendship change to a romantic relationship but I'm not complaining one bit!

Summer 2008

Winter 2008

New's Years Eve 2008
Spring 2009
Summer 2009

I hope there's many more years and lots more memories. I love him with all my heart!

4 comments:

Basham said...

Oh my goodness..I just got caught up on your blog..I have to first say you look great! Second..I had no idea your mom owned Brookhaven (how did I not know this?) Thirdly Mike looks so familiar...is he from the Oz or just Fay? Love your blog and keep it up! You will find a job..I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! ;)

Sherri said...

Happy One Year! Congrats, you look amazing!

Charity said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! You deserve it!!! I know he must be a special guy & so LUCKY to have you!!! Hope you have MANY more happy years together!!!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

aww, you guys look very cute together!