Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Last Weekend

I kicked off my "last weekend" by meeting Abbe at Common Grounds for lunch. She has been raving about their dirty martini's for months now, so I had to try one. She was right -they are good! It was great to get caught up on all the latest gossip and happenings! I wish we could do it more often! I only got one picture and it was of the food. Oops!

chips and queso with a dirty martini:

Friday night Mike and I met his brother Jeff and sister in law, Sherry, at the 112 drive in. We've wanted to go all summer but they haven't really had any movies that we were interested in until this weekend. They played Night at the Museum 2 (I love the first one) and G Force. We had to sit through, G Force, first. It was kind of cute but not my kind of movie. We both liked Night at the Museum 2 but decided that the first one is better!

Saturday we headed to Locomotion for some mini golf, go karts, air hockey and of course to feed the monstrous fish that they have!

hungry fish:
mike feeding the fish:
poor turtle:
mini golf course:
winning again:


Last night we went to a birthday party for Mike's best friend, Jeremy. We had a great time playing rock band and enjoying some drinks!

The weather has been so nice this weekend. Fall is right around the corner which means Arkansas football will be here soon- 13 days to be exact! WPS!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Hope you have a GREAT "first" day of school!!! ;-)

Sherri said...

I love Common Grounds' Bloody Marys, but I will have to try the Dirty Martini. Second fav drink.