Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Poor Guy

It's just one thing after another for Mike this year. He has finally started to feel better the last couple of weeks and has been really looking forward to getting back into softball. They were scheduled to start a tournament Monday night but heavy storms came through the area and the game was postponed till tonight. Well I got a call from him around 5:30 this afternoon saying that he had been in a car accident. I dropped everything and headed across town to be with him. Thank goodness he was OK but his jeep was definitely not drive able. He was rear ended by a truck, which in turn made Mike rear end the van in front of him. Excuse the picture quality. I didn't have my camera on me so I used my phone.

He loved that Jeep and is sad that more than likely it will be considered totaled. I keep telling him at least it's the Jeep that's hurting and not you! :)

On a side note, I was watching the weather tonight and the weatherman said that there will be a big Perseid meteor shower tonight between midnight and 5am. I may not make it till midnight but I'm sure going to set my alarm to see it!

0 comments: