Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here Comes The Rain

Last night I met some good friends out at Sassy's Red House. Even though it was muggy we sat out on the patio. Thank goodness they had several big fans out there. We had a great time catching up and eating yummy BBQ. I only took one picture last night but it's a good one of Ben and his girlfriend Kelly.

Earlier this week I had decided that I needed to get some things done on the "to do list" before I started getting really busy. I hope to have a job by next week (went to an interview Tuesday) and the week after that school starts, so today was the day. The house is spotless, grocery shopping is done, car is cleaned inside and out, all the laundry is done, and the yard work is caught up, and all the bills are paid! Whew! No wonder I'm so tired and it's only 6pm! I think a nice bubble bath is calling my name tonight.

It's raining here, but I got out before the storm came in and took some pictures of my neighbors sunflowers. They are beautiful right now! Even caught a bee enjoying one.





EDIT: This is what the storm brought in!

0 comments: