Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School

Today was my first day back to school! I hardly slept last night with all the nervousness and excitement that I had! I was so worried that traffic would be bad or I wouldn't be able to find a parking spot or I would get lost trying to find my classes. My first class started at 11am but I was on campus by 10am. :) I walked around and enjoyed how beautiful the U of A is in the Fall. My great grandfather, my grandfather, and my mom all graduated from the U of A, so while I had time I took pictures of their names on the senior walk. It is inspiring to see their names and follow my family's footsteps and I can't wait to have my name etched in to one of those sidewalks in a couple of years.

To ease back in I am only taking 9 hours and so far -I know it's only day one- I really like my teachers and think (fingers crossed) this will be an pretty easy semester.

I'm so glad to be back in school!

2 comments:

Abbe said...

Glad the first day went well! I hope the rest of the semester goes as smoothly.

Bosch Family said...

The first day of classes can always be stressful! Glad it went okay and you'll do great!!