Thursday, August 27, 2009

Not Much

Not a lot has happened in the last couple of days. Yesterday I was so sick and ended up spending the whole day in bed. Mike's softball team started fall ball last night and I was sad to miss the first game.

I woke up this morning by my phone ringing. I had an interview with a company last week and they were calling for a second interview today. I feel like the second interview went really well so, finger crossed, I will hear something tomorrow.

After school I meet Mike at a car dealership. By the time I got there he had already finished up the paperwork and was in his new Nissan Pathfinder. It's super nice and it fits him perfectly! I know that since his accident he's been so stressed out about what to do but it's over now- thank goodness! Bless his heart! It's been raining all night so we got take out and cuddle up on the couch and watched TV. Perfect!

1 comments:

Bosch Family said...

Mike will love the Nissan Pathfinder! Chris loves his Nissan Xterra.