Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This and That

Not much is new with me! Just job searching (never ending) and enjoying my last week before school starts next Tuesday. I've got all my books and supplies for my classes bought and my book bag is cleaned and has everything I need in it. I'm so excited...and nervous!

Yesterday, I read two of Tori Spelling's books, "sTORI TELLING", and "Mommywood". I really enjoyed both. They are easy, light reads and it's always fun to "get to know" a celebrity.

Last night, Mike and I went to a local car dealership to look for him a new car. He's driving a rental car right now and although it's a nice car, it's so small! We found a black Jeep Cherokee that he really liked. It super nice and I hope that he's able to get it! He's just waiting on the insurance company to give him the money for the old jeep, which will hopefully happen today. Afterwards, we went to dinner at Louie's and enjoyed happy hour.

Happy Hump Day!

0 comments: