Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rainy Thursday

With rain in the forecast the last couple of days, I had decided that I would stay in and do some things around the house.

one of my flowerbeds enjoying the rain in July:

I had brought home some photo albums from my mom's house on Monday, so I've spent the last couple of days looking through memories from when I was younger and even before I was born. I want to make copies of some them to eventually have framed and put up on a photo wall in my house.
stack of photo albums:

I would love to have a hallway or staircase wall like in these two pictures:
I have been job searching for the last couple of months and have not had much luck. I'm looking for something that will be flexible since I'm starting back to school in August. I've sent out a ton of resumes and have filled out many applications these last two days, so hopefully I will get a callback for an interview in the next week. Finger's crossed!

0 comments: