Saturday, July 25, 2009

Softball and Friends

I slept in till 11am this morning! I couldn't believe it. That hasn't happened in a long time. I was a tired girl from all the running around I've done in the last couple of weeks.


Mike's softball team had a couple of makeup games yesterday after being rained out on Tuesday. They were undefeated but ended up losing both games last night. I sat with a group of wives/girlfriends and we used the time to visit instead of watching the horrible games! Hopefully the Cobras can bounce back and win on Tuesday. Just one more week and a tournament and then it's a break before Fall ball starts. It's seems like just yesterday that they were getting ready for Spring! This year is flying by!

After the game we all went to Buster's. Here's some pictures from the night:

Angie and I:
Mike and I:
Kara and Kate:
Mike and Destiny:
Mike and Mike:
Destiny, Brett and Howard:
Kate and Destiny:
Kara and Kirk:
Mike and Kirk:

Today is going to be a lazy day. My mom's birthday is Monday. I told her that I wanted to cook her a birthday dinner so Mike and I are going to go down tomorrow and visit and take her some good food! I'm going to do most of the cooking today so that we can just take it down, throw it in the oven, and enjoy! I can't wait to see her!

2 comments:

Charity said...

You & Mike are SO CUTE together!!!! You look SO Happy!!! Have fun with Momma!!!

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! And you HAVE to sleep in every once in a while! :)