Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm back!

Well I didn't start off so great. The last two months have been a little hectic. There's been lots of change, good and bad. First off my roommate Abbe moved out at the beginning of May, I lost my job the end of May and now I'm getting ready to go back to school after a 5 year break. EKKK! Oh and by the way I HATE change so it seems that I usually make it ten times worse! I have realized though that I love living by myself, it's not too bad not having a job during the summer (except for the whole money thing), and I'm actually getting excited about being back on campus.

You would think that I would have all kinds of free time but it seems every day is non stop till I drop in bed. There have been so many projects that have needed to be done but I've either not had time or the room. So I have plan to cross them off my list this summer.

I had three Rubbermaid totes of pictures from the last 10 years that were not in any kind of order. Actually they were just thrown in. So I emptied them all out in the extra bedroom and worked on it for two weeks. No lie! Every picture is either in a photo album or photo box. I'm so proud of the finished project.

I've got all my "spring cleaning" done! That was the first thing I worked on. Cleaning is my therapy and I love it. It has me work out the ups and downs! I keep a very clean house but I really got in the corners and scrubbed.

I also have had time to work on my backyard flower beds. I live in a rent house and they are currently widening the road that I live on so everything looks so blah but I have really worked hard on the back yard so that I have at least one place to look at beautiful flowers!

In between those projects I have been able to visit family, hang out with friends, celebrate friends birthdays, naturals baseball games, Fourth of July cookout and fireworks, shopping, movies, and most of all hang out with my wonderful boyfriend Mike.

That's just a quick recap. I have a new laptop so I'm hoping that I will be able to keep up with this better! Stay tune!

0 comments: