Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Social Butterfly

The last couple of days have been so wonderful! I'm so mad though that I didn't remember to take any pictures this week.

Tuesday was rainy and gloomy but that wasn't going to keep my best friend, Abbe, and I from getting together for dinner. Ever since she moved out and we no longer work together I never get to see her anymore. It's weird to have to work on meeting up, when before it was just a given that if one of us was doing something the other was invited and would be there. It seems like are lives are taking us in different directions and even though it makes me sad I know that we are both trying out new things and it's exciting. That being said I know that we will always be best friends! She's stuck with me! Sorry Abbe! :)

We met up at a new Mexican restaurant in town called Patron. Although I was a little disappointed with the chips and salsa the main dish was yum-my! We sat and visited for over two hours- we had lots of catching up to do! We have made plans to spend a day out at beaver lake and I am so looking forward to it!!


Wednesday was a day of house cleaning, laundry, and running errands. I even did a little Christmas shopping at Pro Image. I got most of it done early in the day so I spent Wednesday afternoon watching movies in my pj's! Last week I got a letter from Cox saying that if I signed up for their high speed Internet they would give me all the HBO and Cinemax channels free for 12 months. I have watched so many movies in the last week! I love it!

Today Mike and I met Kirk and Kara (friends of mike's from east arkansas) at Fast lanes for some bowling. I'm so horrible! The boys didn't even give us a chance. Kara and I ended up sitting at a table and visited while they played all the games. Afterwards we all went to Applebee's and had dinner. It was so good to see them. Hopefully we'll be able to visit one more time before they head back home.

That's all with me! Tomorrow's Friday and the start of the weekend! Yippee!

1 comments:

Bosch Family said...

We ate at Patron and loved it! You have to try the tres leches cake!