Monday, September 28, 2009

I've got a Problem and Weekend Recap

I have a problem. My DVR is my best friend.

Sunday: NFL Football, 60 minutes, The Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters.

Monday: Regis and Kelly Live, Monday night football, How I Met Your Mother, Two and Half Men, One Tree Hill, Intervention, Hoarders, Jon and Kate Plus 8, The Rachel Zoe Project.

Tuesday: Regis and Kelly Live, Hell's Kitchen, The Biggest Loser, Flipping Out, 18 kids and Counting.

Wednesday: Regis and Kelly Live, Real World/Road Rules Challenge

Thursday: Regis and Kelly Live, Survivor, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Friday: Regis and Kelly Live, Say Yes to the Dress.

Saturday: College Football, Saturday Night Live, Austin City Limits.

That's only what records on my DVR. The list does not include movies or reruns of my favorite shows that I also watch.

I have a problem. My DVR is my best friend. That's ridiculous!

On a more positive note, I am absolutely loving the fall like weather we are having in NWA. I really enjoy sleeping with the windows open. I put the down comforter on the bed this weekend and when it gets cold I love burrowing underneath it.

This past weekend was the Bikes, Blues, and BBQ festival. I decided not to get anywhere near Dickson Street! :)

I didn't feel very good all last week so I went to the doctor Friday morning and she said that I had a sinus infection and allergies. I took it easy all weekend so that I would feel better by Monday.

Friday night we went to a new restaurant/bar called JJ's for dinner (I had the best hamburger ever) and then back home to watch, Summer Rental, for the 1,000th time. It's one of my favorites!

Saturday, Mike got early to play in a softball tournament at Lake Fayetteville and I hung out around the house in my PJ's all day. I got all my homework done early so that I could watch the Hogs play that afternoon. Unfortunately, it wasn't worth watching. :( Another SEC big fat L in the win/lose column. BOO! I sure wish they would get it together and play ball!

Football and naps pretty much sum up my Sunday.

I feel much much better today! YAY! It's supposed to get down in the 30's tonight so I spent the day getting my house plants cleaned up and back in the house for the winter. Yes it took me ALL afternoon. I counted and I have 16 houseplants. SIXTEEN. I live in a two bedroom duplex with very little windows so I have to get pretty creative! I even got the house decorated for Fall/Halloween. A very productive day!

Hope you guys have a great rest of the week!

0 comments: