Friday, September 4, 2009

Random Friday

Oh my word- SEC football is here! GO HOGS!

The weather in NWA has been amazing the last couple of days. Fall is right around the corner!

Even though I don't have a job I'm so looking forward to the three day weekend.

Speaking of a J-O-B, will I ever find one?!

School is in full swing and I'm loving every minute of it. Except for the homework, papers, and test!

I'm so excited about hanging out with my BFF tonight and watching Jason Boland at George's!

I must admit something- I really like Shakira's new song "She Wolf". Please don't judge!

I enjoying having the windows open at night but my allergies are killing me today!

I'm spending my Friday afternoon watching the first two seasons of "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia." That show cracks me up! Season 3 starts September 17th!

Just some randomness for the week.

Hope you have a awesome Labor Day weekend!

0 comments: