Monday, October 5, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

Friday night I watched movies while Mike played make up softball games at Lake Fayetteville.

Saturday morning we went to Richards Meat Market to get steaks for dinner. They have the best steaks in NWA and Mike can grill them to perfection! He also grilled some zucchini and onions and I made a red velvet cake for desert.

Starting the grill for the steaks:

We watched football and played UNO all afternoon. Mike won 25 games to my 24 games!

After dinner we met some friends at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Razorback game. The HOGS beat the Aggies 47-19- woo hoo!
Ben and Kelly:
Jeremy and Brittney:
Mike and I:
I had to work on my biology project all day Sunday, but I was able to sneak in a little bit of football and a short nap so it wasn't a total bust!
Happy Monday!

1 comments:

The Blushing Hostess said...

Wishing I could learn to play cards... they make for such wonderful parties... but I have a lifelong fear of the kind of women who play bridge, so I have stayed away :)