Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mike and Celeste

I've seen this on several blogs and decided that I would fill it out since not much else is going on with me this week besides homework. Blah!

♥ What are your middle names?
Celeste Chole
Micheal Wayne

♥ How long have you been together?
a little over a year.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
8 1/2 years.

♥ Who asked whom out?
he asked me to dinner and to a movie.

♥ How old are each of you?
we're both 29 but I'm 3 months older. :)

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
his. I'm an only child.

♥ Do you have any children together?
no.

♥ What about pets?
no but I do see a golden retriever or English bulldog puppy in our near future.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
no.

♥ Who is the smartest?
we both have our strengths.

♥ Who is more sensitive?
me- hands down!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
we cook at home quite a bit but Hunan Manor is one of our favs.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Tulsa. sad- i know. we must change that!

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
probably me.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
mike, but I have my moments!

♥ Who does the cooking?
usually me but that's ok cause he does the dishes!

♥ Who is more social?
we're both pretty social. Mike can start up a conversation with anyone!

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
me- there are times where I think I may have OCD.

♥ Who is more stubborn?
me again. It's the only child in me that comes out!

♥ Who hogs the bed?
we do really well with sharing.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
mike. I don't have a job therefore my alarm clock rarely gets set.

♥ Where was your first date?
we went to dinner and a movie.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
mike.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
every now and then.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
this will be the first year we'll have to worry about that.

♥ Who is more jealous?
i hate to admit it but probably me.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
probably 4 months after the first date. We've both been hurt in past relationships so we decided to take it slow and it's worked out perfectly.

♥ Who eats more?
mike.

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
he does his and I do mine.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
me. Just because I'm on it ALL the time.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
99% of the time- Mike.
I guess I'll get back to my 4 page paper that I haven't even started on and it's due tomorrow. Blah!

0 comments: