Monday, September 21, 2009

The Last 2 Weekends

I've been on a blogging break due to school being absolutely crazy!

This blog will not have a single picture. :(

Last weekend, the rain held off and we had a great weekend! Friday we stayed in and cooked dinner together, played dominoes, and watched movies. Saturday morning, Mike went to Oklahoma for a softball tournament and I went to Bentonville to visit with my BFF Crystal and her daughter Lorelia. Crystal and her husband bought a new house last month and I was excited to see it. It's a beautiful home and I'm so happy that they were able to find a great neighborhood for their family. Lorelia is 7 months old, absolutely gorgeous, and such a great baby! The promenade was having an arts and crafts fair so we went and enjoyed walking around looking at all the booths and listening to the live music. That night Mike and I met a group of friends at the Arkansas Music Pavilion to watch Cross Canadian Ragweed. I hadn't seen CCR in several years. It was the first time that I had been to the AMP and I was really impressed. CCR put on an awesome show!

Mike was out of town for work all last week so I spent the week getting caught up on school, the DVR, and cleaning. BORING!


This past weekend was the first home game for the Razorbacks. We got up early Saturday morning and went shopping for some HOG gear for ourselves and Mike's new car. We started tailgating at 1pm and enjoyed hanging with everyone, eating great food and playing ladder golf. We decided not to go to the game and instead meet some friends out at a local sport's bar. HOGS lost to Georgia 52-41. The Defense was HORRIBLE! Hopefully they can fix some things before heading to Tuscaloosa to play Alabama next Saturday.

Gotta get back to my biology project. Have a great week!

0 comments: