Sunday, January 24, 2010

Two Days Off In A Row!

I have looked forward to this weekend for weeks now! Not because I had big plans but that's exactly why I've looked forward to it. For the past 6 weeks, I've stepped into the managers position at work which has led to 54 hour work weeks. Add 12 hours of school on top of that and I'm one exhausted girl!

Friday night Mike went to a friends house to play poker with the guys. I did a little shopping after work and then headed home to curl up on the couch and read a book that I've wanted to start on for a while now.

Saturday morning we slept in, ordered IHOP to go, came back home got back in our pj's, and watched a movie. Mike's really big into 80's movies and is shocked that I haven't seen most of them so I usually have an 80's movie on the DVR waiting for me to watch. After fitting in a nap, we watched the HOGS play Kentucky. What a miserable game! We played UNO during most of game so we didn't have to watch the whopping Kentucky put on us! I must add that I won 25 to Mike's 24 games. HA!

Saturday we got around and met some friends at the bowling alley. I am horrible at bowling! The girls were no competition what so ever for the boys! Afterwards we went to a local bar to play some pool. I am also horrible at pool so the boys won every game. We still had so much fun!

Sunday has consisted of napping, do laundry, homework and watching football. I was glad to see the Colts win and I'm hoping the Saints beat the Vikings tonight!

These last two days have been exactly what I needed. I feel so refreshed and ready to start another busy week.

0 comments: