Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow- Day Three

I never thought I would say this but...I'm ready to go back to work! Even though it's been nice to get caught up on some things like housework, sleep, and homework- I need to get back to a schedule and work for my sanity!

Mike has been sick sick sick the last couple of days and I felt so bad that we really didn't have any kind of medicine that would help him feel better. So I ventured out to Wal-Mart this afternoon. The roads weren't too bad but I get so nervous driving in this kind of weather.
Theraflu, Gatorade, Halls, Lysol, Klenexx, and a cake mix and icing- all the necessities! :)


My poor Amaryllis started to come out last week when the weather was so beautiful and now it's confused! I hope it still blooms- a little color during this winter mess would be nice.


That's about it for day three. I'm going to settle in on the couch and watch The Grammy's and Desperate Housewives tonight.
Thank goodness things will start getting back to normal tomorrow.

1 comments:

Sherri said...

I left my friends house for the first time since Thursday afternoon and finally came home. I was pleasantly surprised that the roads were as good as they were!

Hope your boy gets to feeling better!