Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow- Day Two

We ended up getting 6 inches of snow yesterday! The only ruler I could find was a 6 1/2 inch ruler- wierd. Anyway, SIX inches. WOWZERS!
It's only day two and I'm already going crazy. Mike woke up sick this morning so he's spent most of the day in bed drinking NyQuil- poor guy! :( So I've spent the day by myself and it has been bor-ing! I played in the snow a little this morning, made homemade chicken noddle soup and cornbread, finished up the laundry, watched all my shows on the DVR, took a shower, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, and organized the spare bedroom closet. It's nice to have time to do those things but now I'm out of things to keep me busy. Day three should be interesting! I'm hoping to get out and make a much needed trip to Wal-Mart. Fingers crossed!

0 comments: