Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun Weekend!

I had spent most of the week at my mom's house so I was really looking forward to spending the weekend with Mike. Friday night, we decided to have a "date night" with dinner and a movie. We ate at Olive Garden and then watched Couples Retreat at the theater. Dinner was so good (I love their soup, salad and bread sticks) but the movie was kind of boring. There were a few really fun parts but other then that it was sssssoooo slow!

Saturday was game day! We started tailgating at 7:30am with breakfast burritos and Mimosas.



After the BIG win (HOGS won 44-23!) we met Ben, Kelly, and Ann at Sassy's for some BBQ and tequila shots!

I was exhausted after the big day and crashed at 11pm Saturday night. I'm sure the shots had something to do with that too! :)


It seems that football and naps have become a Sunday tradition with us and today was no exception!

What a great weekend!

0 comments: