Saturday, January 29, 2011

{date night}

Last night we had a date night! Even though Mike and I live together and spend most of our time together we still like to take time out our crazy schedules to have a good old fashion date night- dinner and a movie! For dinner we went to a local restaurant in Fayetteville called, Burger Life. We love this place because you can custom make your burger from start to end. Mike will mix and match crazy ingredients that I would never think of and his burger is always so good. I usually stick with my usual, mushroom and swiss burger. I would highly recommend this place if you are in the area. Plus, it's in the same parking lot as the Razorback Malco movie theater so you can just walk to the movies.

Afterwards we watched True Grit. We were running a little late but I didn't think think we would have a problem finding a seat since the movie has been out over a month. I was shocked when we walked in and it was packed. You would have thought it was opening weekend!
I have not seen the original True Grit so I didn't really know what to expect. I won't say a lot so that I won't ruin for it for others but I really, really liked it! I loved the comedy that came out of such a serious situation. I think it's a must watch if you haven't seen it.

I look forward to date night from the minute we start planning it. I hope that we always take the time to spend special time with each other!

1 comments:

Lexie said...

date nights ARE super important. Even more so when kids enter the picture.