Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BFF Day!

Abbe and I had planned a trip to Hot Springs last weekend for opening weekend at Oaklawn to watch the horse races. Unfortunately the weather had different plans for us. Hot Springs had gotten tons of snow a few days before and it was just plain cold down there so the trip has been postponed till April or May. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and be warmer so we can enjoy rooting on the ponies track side!

We did however plan a BFF day Friday!
We started the day off at the movies to watch Country Strong. I had not heard very good things about this movie but for some reason I really wanted to see it. I LOVED it- when the credits started running I wanted to stay in my seat and watch it again.

Next up- Mani/Pedi's! YAY!
After a little shopping we met Crystal at Copelands for dinner and drinks and this fabulous dessert that we shared!

I always enjoy time with Abbe but I really needed a day like we had!


1 comments:

Bosch Family said...

It looks like you had a nice day!! I need to go have a mani/pedi pretty soon!