Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where Have I Been?!

Work, Work, Work! I received a job offer Oct. 16th, started Oct. 19th, and have worked 136 hours in 14 days. I'm one tired girl! I haven't worked since the end of May so it's been a little tough getting back into the working world. I'm starting to get into some what of a schedule now though!

I've spent my free time (what little I've had) hanging out Mike, celebrating Abbe's birthday, cheering on the HOGS, and trying to get caught up on the DVR and laundry!

These pictures are from Abbe's birthday night. We went to La Huerta for dinner and drinks and then to Dickson for more drinks. We had such a great time!









So that's where I've been! :)

1 comments:

Lexie said...

maybe we'll see you at the game. We're taking ethan to his first football game this w/end too