Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Recap!

Friday night, my friend Ben threw a surprise birthday party for his brother at Sassy's BBQ. Mike and I ate some great food and had a couple of drinks and then called it an early night. We knew we had to get up early Saturday morning to start tailgating and wanted a good nights sleep before the long day.

Ben and I at Sassy's
Mike and I (not a good picture of either or us but the only one taken)
We got early, like 5:30 in the morning early, Saturday and got ready for a morning of tailgating. The Hogs pulled out a 33-16 victory against the gamecocks! WOOT WOOT!

Mimosas!
the 09 baseball team being recognized for making it the College World Series


We tailgated after the game for a little while and waited for the traffic to die down and then made our way to Boar's Nest for dinner. We thought about going to Dickson but we were both tired and sunburned so we came home got in our pj's and watched movies.
We've spent today watching football and playing UNO.
It's been such a great weekend!
P.S. I realize that in my last post I said that it was the last home game but I completely forgot about Troy coming to town next weekend!

1 comments:

Bosch Family said...

It was so great to see you last Saturday! Looks like you guys had fun at the game!!