Sunday, November 15, 2009

Game Night, Sunsets, and a Reception

Friday night, Mike and I went to Logan's Steakhouse for dinner and then to Ben's house for game night. I baked chocolate cookies and Kelly cooked lots of other yummy snack foods. We played, Apples to Apples, a couple of times and then visited for the rest of the evening. I found myself at the food table more than once-It just was all so good!

Saturday Mike had a softball tournament so I spent the day shopping and doing homework. This was my view on the way home. Sorry it's so blurry but you get the idea- it was beautiful!

Sunday Mike got up early to go deer hunting. I've known Mike for 9 years and had no clue that he liked to hunt! He met his dad and they spent the day in the woods. Even though they didn't have any luck, Mike said he really enojoyed it!
I headed down to my hometown, Ozark, for Jay and Kammy's reception. They got married in Eureka Springs- just the two of them and their parents in attendance. Today was the reception with all the family and friends.

Guest Book Table
Fall Flowers
Guest Book Table and Food Tent
Eating yummy BBQ!
David came all the way from NYC!
Fellowship and Music
Josh, Me, Kammy, David, and Heather
Kammy and I
Kammy and Jay-
*sorry about the rain drop!
It turned out to be a beautiful day! I was so honored to be included in their special day!
Congrats again Jay and Kammy!!

3 comments:

Lexie said...

and the reception turned out so well. I'm just happy the weather held off until everyone was done eating!

Charity said...

Congratulations Kammy!!!!
She looks SO SO HAPPY!!!!
I'm sure you guys all had a GREAT time together!!!

Sherri said...

Love the Hogs shirt, too cute.