Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{hogs win!}

Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble,
When you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror,
'Cause I get better lookin' each day
To know me is to love me,
I must be one hell of a man
Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble,
When you're an ARKANSAS RAZORBACK fan...GO HOGS!

Mike and I went to the Arkansas basketball game tonight. The HOGS played Kentucky and won in overtime. It was such a great game and a good win for the HOGS and Coach Pelphrey! So happy we were able to see it in person!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a close game! Jeff said he gave Mike tickets to the game on Sunday too. Hope to see you guys there...last regular season home game. They have had a lot of close ones too, but hopefully we can pull off a win! Take care!
Love,
Sheri

Celeste said...

It sure was a good one to be at. Thanks so much for the tickets. We had a really great time. Not sure about Sunday yet. It depends if Mike is still playing in his softball tournament. I would love to be able to go. Tell Jeff thanks for the CD's. I am LOVING the Turnpike Trobadours. Hope to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Tell Mike good luck with the tournament. I bet that is a lot of fun! I miss playing softball...Jeff and I are planning to go to the batting cages this spring. Maybe we can all go together sometime. Yes the Troubadors are good...I didn't get to make it to the show at George's, but Jeff and I saw them in Ft. Worth last summer. Well, have a great weekend!!