Monday, February 21, 2011

{flip flops and sandles)

I am SO ready for flip flop and sandal weather. I really wanted to wear a pair this past weekend but it just wasn't warm enough. Plus, I'm in desperate need of a pedi! Here are some of the styles I am loving right now. I could probably post a ton of pictures since I love flip flops so much but I narrowed it down to just a few.
The first 3 styles are from aldo.com



These next two styles are from Target and I actually just bought both of them last week!



I have heard great things about Yellowbox flip flops so I must own a pair this summer! It will be hard for me to pick one out of these 3 styles!

Now all I need is warmer weather!

2 comments:

Bosch Family said...

Once you start wearing yellow box flip flops you'll never be able to wear regular flip flops again!! I absolutely love mine just as much as my Toms. There my fave summer sandal!

Celeste said...

That's what everyone has said! I can't wait to get a pair! I waited too long last summer and most places were either out of the style I wanted or didn't have my size! I'm going to shop earlier this year!