Saturday, December 25, 2010

Another Birthday!

Another birthday in the books! My birthday morning started of with Mike going to daylight donuts and bringing back my favs- chocolate long johns and sausage and cheese biscuits. YUMMY!

Then I opened my gift from him. He got me some perfume that I've wanted for awhile now.

I work in retail, so unfortunately I have always had to work on my birthday since it's two days before Christmas. The girls at the store are so sweet and brought in balloons and petit fours. Another YUMMY!
After work, I headed home for a nap and a bubble bath and then got ready to meet some friends out for dinner and a movie. We had such a great time visiting that we ended up missing the start time of our movie. The best surprise of the night- my friend David surprised me and came to the restaurant! He lives in NYC and I haven't seen him in over a year.
I always have a great time with this group and I was so glad everyone came!
I had a fantastic birthday and can't wait to see what this year has in store for me!

3 comments:

Charity said...

So glad you had such a good birthday!!! I know you were excited to see David!!! Don't know anyone who would turn down a chance to see him ;0) Everyone could use a little "David" from time to time!!

Celeste said...

It was so good to see David! He always makes me laugh so much!

Bosch Family said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday!