Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random Thought Thursday

The weather in NWA is AMAZING right now!

I love having the AC OFF and sleeping with the windows open.

I can not believe it's the last day of September already. Tomorrow will be the start of the last three months of 2010. Really?!

Speaking of the last of 2010. I'm so ready for all the holidays coming up. Abbe's Birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, My birthday, Christmas Eve and Day, and New Years Eve!

We are addicted to TV. Our DVR is on overload! I'd be embarrassed to list everything that we watch- it's ridiculous.

I got our fall candles from Pier One yesterday and can't wait to get them out with all the fall decorations!

I have been listening to a mix CD of Grace Potter and the Nocturnals for 3 weeks straight. Over and over and over. and. over.

I'm going to start reading "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" this afternoon. I've heard the trilogy is great so I'm excited to get started.

My favorite quote ever- People will only be as happy as they choose to be- Abraham Lincoln


0 comments: