Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm Back!

I hate that I have gone pretty much the whole summer without updating my blog. Between working, keeping up with the house, and spending time with M, I haven't had any interest or time for blogging. The last part of July and most of August is "THE" time of the year at my job and I must say, I'm exhausted from the 60 hour work weeks. Don't get me wrong, I absoultey love my job/position but there have been times this summer I have felt completley stressed out and overwhelmed. That being said I'm excited to say that the "Back To School" season is over as of today! I feel like I can finally breath and get back to my "normal" life. Here's some things we've got planned:

  • Eli Young show at the AMP.
  • Salon/Spa day this Friday- 2 hour massage, mani/pedi, facial, and haircut.
  • Girls weekend in Kansas City.
  • First HOG football game of the season.
  • THREE day weekend for Labor Day.
  • Anniversary trip with M to Branson.
  • CCR and Reckless Kelly concert.
  • Abbe's birthday camping trip.

0 comments: