Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Friday night it was rainy here in NWA, so Mike and I decided to get take out, rent movies and stay in for the night. We rented Brothers and Where the Wild Things Are. They were both very good!
Saturday we headed to Baum Stadium to watch the HOGS play Kentucky. It was a beautiful day and the Razorbacks won 10-1! We were in the outfield for about 5 hours without ANY sunscreen- we're both bright red and hurting! Angie and Austin- the newly engaged couple! Congrats!
Angie moved away from NWA last Spring so I haven't seen her in forever! It was so fun to get caught up and hear all the wedding plans!

Mike and I- SO SUNBURNED!Easter Sunday we woke up and found that the Easter bunny had left us some Cadbury eggs. Yummy! It was another beautiful day so I spent the day outside in my flowerbeds while Mike got all his softball gear rounded up and organized. League play starts this week!

0 comments: