Saturday, February 27, 2010

Catching Up

Last Saturday afternoon we spent the day at Baum Stadium watching the HOGS play.
After the game, I headed up to Bentonville for Lorelia's FIRST birthday party! Crystal had the house decorated so cute, there was great food, LJ got lots of cute gifts, and I enjoyed visiting with everyone. I wish I could spend more time with these two girls. I sure do miss them.
Me, LJ, and Crystal

That night I had a girls night with Abbe and Kristin. We went to the Stoney LaRue concert at George's and had a blast!
Abbe and I

Kristin and Abbe
Last night we went to George's to watch Reckless Kelly. RK is my favorite red dirt band and put on an awesome show!

Mike and I

Abbe and I

Mike and the guys are playing poker tonight so I'm spending the night watching girly movies and doing a little homework.

That sums up our last two weekends!

p.s. spring break couldn't get here fast enough!

0 comments: