Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting Started!

I have decided to start this blog for a couple of reasons. Number one reason being that this will be a great place to store memories. I can remember the big life changing events but it seems I can't remember the little things and I'm hoping this will help. Number two, I needed another outlet (other than friends, family, and cleaning) just to vent! Most importantly number three, hopefully family and friends that I don't keep in contact with as much as I like, will be able to come here and read about all the happenings in my life. We'll see where this goes!

1 comments:

Bosch Family said...

Welcome to Blogland! You'll really like it once you start using it more. I have a real hard time remembering to post important info. I'm several weeks behind on posting stuff. Looking forward to more posts!!